Friday, July 14, 2006

WHO FLYING WITH ME


Hello everyone !
This is not TaDRI work, but is true life.
I would like to share to TaDRI friends my daughter poem.
Hope everyone is happy and healthy !
Here is she wrote :



WONDERFUL TIME !

Wonderful time whenever I fly
I can see a big sky
Love is existed all around
Can you see the wind is smilling with flowers
How many blue and white clouds passed to my spirit?
I understand how is free...

Mumy and Dady,
Where are you now?
How do you understand me?
Life is interesting with my feelings
Mumy and dady,
How do you feel free
I hope you are free
I hope you have a chance to fly with me
In the world of love
In this wonderful moment

I will give you a chance
I will give you my all spirit
I will give you the world of love
I will give you the windy and candy flowers
Close your eyes,
And open your mind
Thinking and feeling,
Singing and flying
You will see a wonderful time !
July, 14, 2006
TaDRI HVL

2 comments:

Phandee said...

It is very nice to hear you, Duong. Are you busy? Stupid question I have know a correct answer ! Thank you for your story that suggested me a important thing ( I always forget it ).
Duong, I hope you spend some of your busy time to join with us in blog. Any new from you will me us smilling, you think so?
Have a good dinner ( But please dont eat too much )
See you
HVL

Phandee said...

You R Welcome!
I read your story on Hoa Hoc Tro long time ago, in my memory.
Thanks 4 ur advice that HVL should take.
Hope to c u soon!
Ki Ku