Tuesday, July 18, 2006

new news



i feel very happy today when having many good news from TaDRIG, and also have a presentation about my hometown-Hanoi and Vietnam. After introducing by oneself, my class has time to watch a DVD about energy war in the boder of Burma and Thailand, that has the paticipation of Mr.Linh's Burma man friend. It's very horrible, unbelieved front of an internal war. All are moved. And then we have some relax by going to Doi Sothep, a famous temple in ChiangMai, the spitual of this city. Under picture is some member from my class. well, I think it's amazing time today. now, I have an ideal in need sharing with you. I think that TaDRI should have an uniform, and maybe add a symbol medal for all member, but not in daily use, only use whenever our org has official job, like meeting, having apointment, and other special time. It will make TaDRIG have a respect view from others, and show our spirit, right?
Good morning everyone,
TaLong is one

No comments: